Oxygen is a consultancy company with a single focus on insurance. We are focused on projects and management assignments to tackle challenges the industry faces.
At Oxygen it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make a difference!
Transforming insurance. Together
As a business analyst for life insurance at Oxygen, you carry out assignments at various customers. These are mainly insurers or software suppliers for insurance. You will be involved in the implementation of new tools where you are responsible for the analysis of business functionalities. You work in close contact with both Business (your client) and IT (supplier). You are responsible for a good and complete analysis of the to-be situation but also for communication between the two parties.
Our clients expect from you a hands-on and no-nonsense approach with a focus on delivery.
What can you expect?
- Challenging and meaningful assignments in the insurance industry
- Close coaching and mentoring by the Oxygen home base. You never walk alone
- You will end up in a dynamic learning environment where knowledge sharing and involvement are highly valued
- We prepare you to the take the lead in transformation projects
- Work hard, play hard: you will become part of our Oxygen family. We go all the way to succeed in our assignments, but why not have fun while we do so?
- Reward for performance: competitive salary package, insurance & pension plan, your personal mobility plan and much more
- You are enthusiastic and you would like to contribute to the insurance sector of tomorrow
- You have up to 5 years of relevant experience in life insurance (retail or employee benefits, preferably both) and 2 years of experience in projects
- You have good analytical and mathematical skills
- You are a good communicator, both written and orally
- You can work both autonomously and in team
- You are flexible, result-driven and customer focused
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and preferably also English
- You recognize yourself in our company values