Oxygen is a consultancy company with a single focus on insurance. We are focused on projects and management assignments to tackle challenges the industry faces.
At Oxygen it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make a difference!
Transforming insurance. Together.
What will you be doing?
Together with the team you work on various projects, always with the aim of making the insurance sector more efficient and more customer-oriented.
In the role of project manager you lead projects for our clients to a successful conclusion. You do this by monitoring the timing, budget and quality of the project. Being a key figure in the process you form the bridge between IT and business by managing a team of testers, analysts,… . In addition you report about the project on the Steerco meetings.
Who are you?
- At least a first experience as a Project Manager in the insurance industry
- Result-oriented and stress resistant
- Analytical mind combined with strong communication skills
- Someone who is flexible and can adapt quickly to new environments
- Good bilingual, NL-FR
What can you expect?
- Help to create the insurance sector of tomorrow: challenging and meaningful assignments in a rapidly changing sector.
- A dynamic and flat organisation with room for feedback and initiative.
- Close contact with our homebase team. You are never standing alone!
- Room for personal development and training: training budget, a lot of internal trainings and workshops, …