The dynamic team at Oxygen focuses 100% on insurance. We focus on projects and management assignments and tackle industry challenges together with our clients.
At Oxygen it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make a difference!
Transforming insurance. Together.
What will you be doing?
As a junior project consultant in our Young Graduates Program you choose for a path of personal and professional growth. After our kick-start you start working on divers projects at brokers and insurers. In a couple of years you will grow from graduate to business analyst or project manager.
- Implementing, optimizing and migrating of core applications
- Optimizing of processes and making them more efficient
- Digitalize and robotize
Who are you?
- You are obtaining or have recently obtained a Master’s degree in an economic or scientific field (Economics, mathematics, engineering, IT, physics,…)
- You are analytical, critical and curious
- You are open and positive minded and a real teamplayer
- You know your way around Office and have a strong interest in IT applications
- You have a good knowledge of both Dutch and French
What can you expect?
- Be part of our young graduates program specifically designed to get you ready “for the real deal” in a fun and informative way
- A dynamic and flat organization with room for feedback and initiative.
- Close contact with our homebase team. You are never standing alone!
- Room for personal development and training: training budget, a lot of internal trainings and workshops, …
- Reward for performance: competitive salary with fringe benefits such as company car, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, …