Oxygen is a consultancy company with a single focus on insurance. We are focused on projects and management assignments to tackle challenges the industry faces.
At Oxygen it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make a difference!
Transforming insurance. Together.
What will you be doing?
As a junior project consultant in our Young Graduates Program you choose for a path of personal and professional growth. After our kick-start you start working on divers projects at brokers and insurers. In a couple of years you will grow from graduate to business analyst or project manager.
- Implementing, optimizing and migrating of core applications
- Optimizing of processes and making them more efficient
- Digitalize and robotize
Who are you?
- You are obtaining or have recently obtained a Master’s degree in an economic or scientific field (Economics, mathematics, engineering, IT, physics,…)
- You are analytical, critical and curious
- You are open and positive minded and a real teamplayer
- You know your way around Office and have a strong interest in IT applications
- You have a good knowledge of both Dutch and French
What can you expect?
- Be part of our young graduates program specifically designed to get you ready “for the real deal” in a fun and informative way
- A dynamic and flat organization with room for feedback and initiative.
- Close contact with our homebase team. You are never standing alone!
- Room for personal development and training: training budget, a lot of internal trainings and workshops, …
- Reward for performance: competitive salary with fringe benefits such as company car, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, …