The dynamic team at Oxygen focuses 100% on insurance. We focus on projects and management assignments and tackle industry challenges together with our clients.
At Oxygen it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make a difference!
Transforming insurance. Together.
What will you be doing?
As a consultant you represent Oxygen at our clients. Together with the team you work on various projects, always with the aim of making the insurance sector more efficient and more customer-oriented.
In the role of business analyst you review existing processes and structures with a critical eye. You detect bottle necks and think about how these can be eliminated. In addition, you help facilitate changes in the organization and make sure that everyone embraces the transformation.
What can you expect?
- Help to create the insurance sector of tomorrow: challenging and meaningful assignments in a rapidly changing sector.
- A dynamic and flat organisation with room for feedback and initiative.
- Close contact with our homebase team. You are never standing alone!
- Room for personal development and training: training budget, a lot of internal trainings and workshops, …
- Reward for performance: competitive salary with fringe benefits such as company car, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, …
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of experience as a business analyst in the insurance industry
- Result-oriented and stress resistant
- Analytical mind combined with strong communication skills
- Someone who is flexible and can adapt quickly to new environments
- Good bilingual, NL-FR