Oxygen is a consultancy company with a single focus on insurance. We are focused on projects and management assignments to tackle challenges the industry faces.
At Oxygen it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make a difference!
Transforming insurance. Together.
What will you be doing?
As a consultant you represent Oxygen at our clients. Together with the team you work on various projects, always with the aim of making the insurance sector more efficient and more customer-oriented.
In the role of project consultant you contribute to the transformation of the insurance sector. You do this by taking on different roles at our clients. The first months you will participate in a migration process, the following months you will work as a tester to eventually complete projects as a business analyst. Speaking of a varied and challenging job opportunity! In this way you, together with the Oxygen team, help build the insurance sector of tomorrow.
Who are you?
- At least a first experience in administration of life insurance, ideally with some project experience
- Result-oriented and stress resistant
- Analytical mind combined with strong communication skills
- Someone who is flexible and can adapt quickly to new environments
- Good bilingual, NL-FR
What can you expect?
- Help to create the insurance sector of tomorrow: challenging and meaningful assignments in a rapidly changing sector.
- A dynamic and flat organisation with room for feedback and initiative.
- Close contact with our homebase team. You are never standing alone!
- Room for personal development and training: training budget, a lot of internal trainings and workshops, …
- Reward for performance: competitive salary with fringe benefits such as company car, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, …