The insurance industry is gasping for breath. The work environment is becoming increasingly digital, legislation is changing, clients expect more and the call for efficiency is getting more prominent. Our passionate team of experts offers an answer. Bringing oxygen and building the insurance industry of tomorrow : that’s what we’re all about!
We make impact by approaching industry challenges from different angles. We fill in project roles, support in day-to-day administration, provide total solutions and offer an answer to complex challenges by offering end-to-end automations.
At Oxygen, it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make the difference. Growth through the growth of people, that’s how it works.
What will you be doing?
As a project consultant you represent Oxygen at our clients. Together with the team you work on various projects, always with the aim of making the insurance sector more efficient and more customer-oriented.
You review existing processes and structures with a critical eye. You detect bottle necks and think about how these can be eliminated. In addition, you help facilitate changes in the organization and make sure that everyone embraces the transformation.
A grasp of what you will be working on :
- Implementing, optimizing and migrating of core applications
- Optimizing of processes and making them more efficient
- Digitalize and robotize
What can you expect?
- Building the insurance industry of tomorrow : challenging projects with impact
- Growth through the growth of people : extensive training and development opportunities, training budget, personal coaching sessions, space to shape your own growth path,…
- Join a scale-up in full development and with a strong personal approach
- Broaden your horizons and choose a career full of variety : working for different insurers and brokers with a good reputation
- Interesting remuneration package: competitive salary supplemented with company car, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, bonus plan, expense allowances, …
Who are you?
- A must: You recognize yourself in the Oxygen core values : Collaborative – Positive – Hands-on – Open-minded – Deliver
- You have a first experience in a project role in the insurance industry (business analyst, project manager,…)
- Analytical mind combined with strong communication skills
- Someone who is flexible and can adapt quickly to new environments
- Languages. You have good knowledge of Dutch and French