The insurance industry is gasping for breath. The work environment is becoming increasingly digital, legislation is changing, clients expect more and the call for efficiency is getting more prominent. Our passionate team of experts offers an answer. Bringing oxygen and building the insurance industry of tomorrow : that’s what we’re all about!
We make impact by approaching industry challenges from different angles. We fill in project roles, support in day-to-day administration, provide total solutions and offer an answer to complex challenges by offering end-to-end automations.
At Oxygen, it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make the difference. Growth through the growth of people, that’s how it works
What will you be doing?
As an Insurance Consultant in our Young Talent Program, you choose a path of personal and professional growth. After our kick-start you will start working as an underwriter and/or claims handler on various projects at brokers and insurers. Each assignment is of a temporary nature. When your assignment ends, a new challenge awaits you. Talking about variation and a proper challenge! You will combine these projects with various trainings to further develop yourself.
- Claims handling : you evaluate and handle new or existing claims.
- Underwriting : you evaluate, price and underwrite new requests
- Change agent : Next to your operational role you will review existing processes and procedures at the client and think about how to increase efficiency and customer focus.
Who are you?
- A must: You recognize yourself in the Oxygen core values : Collaborative – Positive – Hands-on – Open-minded – Deliver
- You are obtaining or have obtained your Bachelor’s degree in an economic field, preferably in “finance and insurance”
- You love to learn, are customer-oriented and a great communicator
- Someone who is flexible and can easily adapt to new environments
- Languages? You have good knowledge of Dutch and French
What can you expect?
- Be part of our Young Talent Program, designed to get you ready for the “real deal” in a fun and stimulating way
- Broaden you horizon en choose for a career full of variation : working for different insurers and brokers with reputation
- Growth through the growth of people : extensive training and development opportunities, training budget, personal coaching sessions, space to shape your own growth path,…
- Be part of a scale-up in full development en with a strong personal approach
- Interesting remuneration package: competitive salary supplemented with company car, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, bonus plan, expense allowances, …