The insurance industry is gasping for breath. The work environment is becoming increasingly digital, legislation is changing, clients expect more and the call for efficiency is getting more prominent. Our passionate team of experts offers an answer. Bringing oxygen and building the insurance industry of tomorrow : that’s what we’re all about!
We make impact by approaching industry challenges from different angles. We fill in project roles, support in day-to-day administration, provide total solutions and offer an answer to complex challenges by offering end-to-end automations.
At Oxygen, it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make the difference. Growth through the growth of people, that’s how it works.
What will you be doing?
As an insurance consultant you will support insurers and brokers in claims and underwriting. Taking into account your background, interests and growth path, these are assignments within non-life, life or hospitalization insurance. Each assignment is of a temporary nature. When your assignment ends, a new challenge awaits you. Talking about variation and a proper challenge!
You will also use your experience as a consultant to critically review existing processes and procedures and identify improvement opportunities. Or as we say: be a change agent!
- Claims handling : you evaluate and handle new or existing claims.
- Underwriting : you evaluate, price and underwrite new requests
- Change agent : Next to your operational role you will review existing processes and procedures at the client and think about how to increase efficiency and customer focus.
Who are you?
- A must: You recognize yourself in the Oxygen core values : Collaborative – Positive – Hands-on – Open-minded – Deliver
- Preferably: You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree (e.g. finance and insurance) and have a first working experience in the insurance sector
- Obviously you are customer-oriented, eager to learn & communicative
- Languages. You have good knowledge of Dutch and French
What can you expect?
- Building the insurance industry of tomorrow : challenging projects with impact
- Growth through the growth of people : extensive training and development opportunities, training budget, personal coaching sessions, space to shape your own growth path,…
- Join a scale-up in full development and with a strong personal approach
- Broaden your horizons and choose a career full of variety : working for different insurers and brokers with a good reputation
- Interesting remuneration package: competitive salary supplemented with company car, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, bonus plan, expense allowances, …