The dynamic team at Oxygen focuses 100% on insurance. We focus on projects and management assignments and tackle industry challenges together with our clients.
At Oxygen it’s all about people. We believe that passionate people with ambition can make a difference!
Transforming insurance. Together.
What will you be doing?
As a operations consultant you will be working in operational support onsite at brokers and insurers.
- Claims handling : Evaluating and handling of new claims
- Underwriting : Evaluating, tariffication and underwriting of new insurance requests
- Life insurance : Account management among which preparation of proposals, addenda ,payments, …
Who are you?
- You obtained your Bachelor’s degree in economics (e.g. finance and insurance) and have a first working experience in the insurance industry
- You are customer-oriented, eager to learn and flexible
- You are open and positive minded and a real teamplayer
- You know your way around Office and have a strong interest in IT applications
- You have a good knowledge of both Dutch and French
What can you expect?
- Help to create the insurance sector of tomorrow: challenging and meaningful assignments in a rapidly changing sector.
- A dynamic and flat organisation with room for feedback and initiative.
- Close contact with our homebase team. You are never standing alone!
- Room for personal development and training: training budget, a lot of internal trainings and workshops, …
- Reward for performance: competitive salary with fringe benefits such as company car, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan, …